- Do you offer dial-up accounts?
- What is your policy on adult sites?
- Do you support CGI, Real Audio and Real Video?
- Can I have a public FTP server?
- Can I resell my webspace to others?
1. Do you offer dial-up accounts?
Blueguru does not offer dial-up accounts for a few reasons. One,
the competition for ISP's is great and there are already plenty to go around. Offering
dial-up accounts would increase our overhead and would make it difficult to offer you, the
customer, the lowest prices possible. Also, by not offering dial-up accounts we
can dedicate our full amount of bandwidth to hosting your website.
2. Can I host an adult site on your
We do not allow adult sites on our server because of their
huge popularity and very high demand on storage and bandwidth. However, we do not have a
limit on storage or bandwidth for any other type of sites.
3. Do you support CGI, Real Audio and
Yes, users are given their own cgi-bin directory
in which they can upload and run their own cgi scripts. We have provided
a CGI FAQ for more information on using cgi scripts.
and Real Video services are not available
4. Can I have a public FTP server?
Blueguru doesn't allow public FTP servers for security reasons.
We only provide a private FTP for maintaining your web site. As an alternative we suggest
offering files directly from your web site.
5. Can I sublease or give away
portions of my webspace to others?
Blueguru does not allow subleasing www.yourcompany.com/client or
freeweb space given to other clients.